Zzzzzzzzz..........

Zephyr

Sorry for not being around much. Phone started buzzing Saturday around supper, and as of now it is only Tuesday and I am already 50 hours into my work week and looks like it'll take another 45 hours or so before I get to slow down at some point on the weekend. Ugh.

At least it is raining and so I'm not missing good riding weather.........

Sorry for not being around much. Phone started buzzing Saturday around supper, and as of now it is only Tuesday and I am already 50 hours into my work week and looks like it'll take another 45 hours or so before I get to slow down at some point on the weekend. Ugh.

At least it is raining and so I'm not missing good riding weather.........

That sounds crazy! What do you do?

Are these full time super-model emergencies?

That sounds crazy! What do you do?

Are these full time super-model emergencies?

You know how on the news when people drown, the divers go looking for them?  I do that, and when I am not doing that, I am teaching others how to do it.  We had two incidents on the weekend within hours of each other resulting in three deaths.  Two of them at the limits of our deep range and rather technical.   

Finished late last night to find out that I have to head out on another call which will take me through the weekend.  I'm getting to the "I'm getting too old for this...." state right about now B)