I am torn

Parr8hed

This weekend.  Supposed to play ball in Greenwood IN.  Not Emmy's team, subbing.  First outdoor tourney of the season.  

I was set to take the camper.  You see, there is not much that I like better than waking up at the ball park, having coffee getting ready to go from the comfort of your camper then walking across the parking lot to see the games.  Coming back to take a nap between games.  It's really dope. 

But Friday night looks like snow/rain.  Low of 20.  Sat looks like it will be a high of 30 low of 15.  

Not sure I want to drag the camper up to set it up in those conditions.  I mean, I really do.... but is it worth it?  I love a challenge but I am also worried about winterizing/dewinterizing, etc.  

I am thinking that I should prob just hotel it.  Or drive back and forth?  

What say you?

don't be a sissy.. take the camper and do what you like.. why pay for a room if you have one on wheels. 
Thats like taking an uber to your car you parked a 1/2 mile down the road because you don't wanna walk. 

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, JerrySTL said:

I vote for a hotel room this time. Pulling a camper in snow can't be fun. Too far for you to drive each day as it's up near Indianapolis.

It will depend on game times.  We should know Wens what those are.  There is talk of canceling this tourney.  I'd be ok with that.  Nobody wants to sit around in 30 degrees watching softball.  Even though I have a few heaters.  

• Heart 2

1 hour ago, sheep_herder said:

I'd hotel it, but then I am old. I would not be using the camper in those conditions. Some here just don't fill their water tanks until it warms up, and just use the camper for sleep. They carry bottled water, beer, etc.

Not really an option.  Need the toilet and shower.  No facilities over night in the parking lot, stinky daughter needs shower for the next day!  But I would certainly do that if we were at a park with a washouse or something like that.