Oct 22

Square Wheels

OK, I will play.

23.5 miles in 3 hours with almost 3K of climbing on the Stumpy.  Hero dirt.  It doesn't get much better than this.  Cloudy sies...temps in the 50's. K and I had a fantastic time on the bikes.  The ride felt fast and fun.  I was rippin corners and really enjoying my bike.  One jump I did was just awesome.   I sent my shock to bottom.  LOL  

K showed me a little shelter that someone built. I have never noticed it. I fly past this area. We stopped and checked it out.  There is a little sitting area and a gold Budda on a rock shelf in there.  

One of my nemesis trails kicked my ass again.  I had to put my foot down a few times.  Another day.   

We went out and basically rode every trail in the park. I pulled down a lot of records and posted up 9 QOMs.  I poked the ladies in my ride name "Your move, ladies."  That should light some fire. HAHA  

I ran out of steam around mile 20.  My legs are pretty sore right now.  They need a rolling pin for about 30 minutes.   :D

• Heart 3

OK, I will play.

23.5 miles in 3 hours with almost 3K of climbing on the Stumpy.  Hero dirt.  It doesn't get much better than this.  Cloudy sies...temps in the 50's. K and I had a fantastic time on the bikes.  The ride felt fast and fun.  I was rippin corners and really enjoying my bike.  One jump I did was just awesome.   I sent my shock to bottom.  LOL  

K showed me a little shelter that someone built. I have never noticed it. I fly past this area. We stopped and checked it out.  There is a little sitting area and a gold Budda on a rock shelf in there.  

One of my nemesis trails kicked my ass again.  I had to put my foot down a few times.  Another day.   

We went out and basically rode every trail in the park. I pulled down a lot of records and posted up 9 QOMs.  I poked the ladies in my ride name "Your move, ladies."  That should light some fire. HAHA  

I ran out of steam around mile 20.  My legs are pretty sore right now.  They need a rolling pin for about 30 minutes.   :D

I would love to have K take a short video of you riding. I'll bet it's pretty much kick ass!  Get that guy a GoPro, and tell him to keep up!  We need some video!  whoo hoo!

• Heart 1