I ordered more covid tests despite not using any of the first batch

Randomguy

3 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

How many times have you been tested? I've only been tested once, but will get tested again in a few weeks.  I think RG has been tested at least once too.  

Too many to remember. I signed up for random testing so for a while it was once every other week. That has ended. 

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

9 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

I think RG has been tested at least once too.  

I have been tested at least half a dozen times for doctor appointments, they won't see you without a negative test.  I have been tested a couple times when I felt kind of crappy, but was negative.

• Heart 1
  • Hugs 1

I went for one official testing when I didn't feel great shortly before an event I was supposed to attend.  I didn't think it was covid, but wanted to make sure since I'd be around others.

I've taken a few home tests just to be extra careful when I got together with my family and had any sort of cold/allergy symptoms.  

• Heart 1

3 minutes ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

I’ve been tested 7 or 8 times. Never for symptoms, but for several exposures. The rest for travel.

Similar for me. I think its around 10 for me all due to workplace exposure or for company events.  All were free and we haven’t used the free ones yet.

I was in HR just today and the person I was there to see says, want a covid test?  I look in the conference room & the tech is motioning me in?!!  Nah, I’m good… We have free onsite testing daily to help keep exposures down (I think it’s more for peace of mind).