I am enjoying The Secret Life of Groceries

Ralphie

Thanks for the plug @Philander Seabury. I shared your comment with Amazon and will receive another $0.00423 credit toward my next Amazon purchase. All kidding aside, I thought it was fascinating to read the history behind what many of us take for granted. There are so many inter-dependent parts of the equation that if something goes wrong in one area it affects many others. Case in point: the run on specific goods at the start of the pandemic. Toilet paper, bottled water, and flour all but disappeared from store shelves. 

14 minutes ago, Old No. 7 said:

Thanks for the plug @Philander Seabury. I shared your comment with Amazon and will receive another $0.00423 credit toward my next Amazon purchase. All kidding aside, I thought it was fascinating to read the history behind what many of us take for granted. There are so many inter-dependent parts of the equation that if something goes wrong in one area it affects many others. Case in point: the run on specific goods at the start of the pandemic. Toilet paper, bottled water, and flour all but disappeared from store shelves. 

And I knew there was a reason I am not a real fan of fish. :D

• Haha 1