There are so many things I can't remember

Square Wheels

In the Middle Ages few people could read or write, and few people could afford to have documents drawn up by someone who could.  So when an important contract needed to be witnessed, the parties would bring a child to their meeting.  The child would witness the agreement, and then would receive a severe beating to 'help' him remember the event.  Barbaric, but it worked for them.

I think the next time you forget your anniversary, your wife should go all medieval on you and give you a severe beating.  And I bet you wouldn't forget your anniversary again...

;)

• Heart 2

In the Middle Ages few people could read or write, and few people could afford to have documents drawn up by someone who could.  So when an important contract needed to be witnessed, the parties would bring a child to their meeting.  The child would witness the agreement, and then would receive a severe beating to 'help' him remember the event.  Barbaric, but it worked for them.

I think the next time you forget your anniversary, your wife should go all medieval on you and give you a severe beating.  And I bet you wouldn't forget your anniversary again...

;)

That actually happened to me the one time I forgot our anniversary - last year.  OK, maybe she didn't actually beat me but by the time she was done with me, it felt like corporal punishment.

So how come she can and has forgotten our anniversary several times over the course of 33 years BUT the one time I forgot - POW!!