For the recipe file

maddmaxx

Baked Pork Chops with a good and easy rub.

JUICY BAKED PORK CHOPS

yield: 4 SERVINGS

prep time: 5 MINS

cook time: 18 MINS

total time: 23 MINS

These baked pork chops are the best oven baked pork chops ever! They are so easy to make, super juicy, and flavorful. Rub them with a few pantry staple spices and pop them into the oven for about 18 minutes and dinner will be ready!

INGREDIENTS

1 tablespoon paprika

2 teaspoons EACH: onion powder and garlic powder

1 teaspoon EACH: salt, pepper, and oregano

2 tablespoons olive oil, divided

4 boneless pork chops

INSTRUCTIONS 

Turn your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.

In a small bowl, mix together the paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and oregano.

1 tablespoon paprika2 teaspoons EACH: onion powder and garlic powder1 teaspoon EACH: salt, pepper, and oregano

Drizzle the 1 tablespoon of olive oil over both sides of the pork chops. Sprinkle the spice mix evenly over both sides of the pork chops and place them in a baking dish. (see notes) Drizzle them with the remaining tablespoon of olive oil.

2 tablespoons olive oil4 boneless pork chops

Bake the pork chops uncovered for 18 minutes, or until they reach an internal temperature of 140 degrees Fahrenheit. Once you remove them from the oven, let them rest in the pan for 5 minutes before serving.

NOTES

Try to choose a baking dish that is just the right size for the pork chops. You don't want there to be too much room between the chops or the juices will evaporate in the oven.Bake your pork chops for 7 minutes per ½ inch of thickness. Add an extra minute for each ½ inch if you're using bone-in pork chops.NOTE: this recipe has been tested at sea level. As elevation affects cooking time, you may need to cook your pork chops a little longer if you live at a higher elevation. 

serving: 1 pork chop, calories: 275kcal, carbohydrates: 1g, protein: 29g, fat: 16g, saturated fat: 4g, polyunsaturated fat: 2g, monounsaturated fat: 9g, trans fat: 1g, cholesterol: 90mg, sodium: 647mg, potassium: 523mg, fiber: 1g, sugar: 1g, vitamin a: 78IU, vitamin c: 3mg, calcium: 11mg, iron: 1mg

https://www.theendlessmeal.com/juicy-baked-pork-chops/

• Awesome 1

23 minutes ago, Old No. 7 said:

I would’ve added a thank you daisy but I only had one option; I chose awesome.

It's snowing here today and I didn't want to grill so I tried this.  Very tasty served with mashed potato and green peas.  Easy to make and the stuff was all in the spice cabinet.  Mine were a bit thicker so I used a meat thermometer and adjusted the cooking time for the 140 deg temp.

Edit:  Womaxx told me she substituted "Italian seasoning" for the Oregano. 

• Thank You 1