Wordle 3/10

Road Runner
Go to solution Solved by MoseySusan,

3 hours ago, Philander Seabury said:

Thought I had a great chance for a 2 thanks to my starting word, but no cigar. 

Wordle 264 3/6*

🟩🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Hide contents

Shoulda went with the S first.   

image.png.c1fffa4f9c56f666f3f27053da12b760.png

Spoiler

I had visions of being a hero like Lance White, but that turned oot to be a lapse in judgement, :(

• Heart 1

3 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

Odd how such a simple game can cause me so much anxiety.  I stopped playing and feel a lot better.

That happens to me from time to time. But I really like the challenge of trying to visualize a word that is just not jumping oot at me. But once I am stumped for more than a few minutes I just walk away and “sleep on it”.  Meat Loaf was a lot wiser than he looked. :D  And asynchronous stuff rules.  Really cool to have something just hold its state and sit tight while you go on aboot your busyness. :)

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, Philander Seabury said:

That happens to me from time to time. But I really like the challenge of trying to visualize a word that is just not jumping oot at me. But once I am stumped for more than a few minutes I just walk away and “sleep on it”.  Meat Loaf was a lot wiser than he looked. :D  And asynchronous stuff rules.  Really cool to have something just hold its state and sit tight while you go on aboot your busyness. :)

This works well for a lot of stuff that I do.  I can be completely stumped on a difficult Sudoku and would swear that I can't solve the puzzle without resorting to an all-out guess, but if I leave it for a while and come back later, many times the "breakthrough" solution just magically appears.  :o  It also helps with hard crossword puzzles, as well.  :)

Interestingly, this methodology of "take-a-break-and-let-it-stew" is effective in most everything I do.  Some people might think of it in a negative way, and believe it is just simple procrastination.  Whatever.  All I know is, some of my best ideas have been the result of turning down the heat and just letting the pot simmer for awhile.  :)

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

20 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

This works well for a lot of stuff that I do.  I can be completely stumped on a difficult Sudoku and would swear that I can't solve the puzzle without resorting to an all-out guess, but if I leave it for a while and come back later, many times the "breakthrough" solution just magically appears.  :o  It also helps with hard crossword puzzles, as well.  :)

Interestingly, this methodology of "take-a-break-and-let-it-stew" is effective in most everything I do.  Some people might think of it in a negative way, and believe it is just simple procrastination.  Whatever.  All I know is, some of my best ideas have been the result of turning down the heat and just letting the pot simmer for awhile.  :)

Paradise by the Dashboard Light is one of the greatest parables ever written. :D

• Heart 2

Took me all my tries today

Wordle 264 6/6

🟨🟨
🟨🟨🟨
🟨🟩🟩
🟩🟨🟩🟩
🟨🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Spoiler

ADIEU, STEAM ERASE  FALSE PASSE LAPSE

• Heart 3