Jump to content

Hey Dottles! At least one Cowboy can still score!


jsharr
 Share

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

The 25 yr old is preggers or she's his daughter?

Daughter.  Her mother had a relationship with Jerry in the mid 90s while going through a divorce.  The husband took a DNA test and is not her father, and Jones made the mom sign a hush agreement and hash a big trust fund for them.  
Here is the mom and daughter.

55174665-10597055-image-m-68_1646891623958.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, jsharrwick said:

Daughter.  Her mother had a relationship with Jerry in the mid 90s while going through a divorce.  The husband took a DNA test and is not her father, and Jones made the mom sign a hush agreement and hash a big trust fund for them.  
Here is the mom and daughter.

Good for them :dontknow:  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Thaddeus Kosciuszko said:

I wonder if that's why they were going through a divorce...  If not, it seems like it might be a good reason.

Seems reasonable, esp since the ex husband took a DNA test to prove the child was not his....  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, jsharrwick said:

I read that and was going to comment but then I figured anyone who sleeps with that guy deserves what they get. The whole concept is disturbing. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Dottles said:

I read that and was going to comment but then I figured anyone who sleeps with that guy deserves what they get. The whole concept is disturbing. 

I wonder how the girl came out so pretty instead of with cloven hooves and horns.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, jsharrwick said:

I wonder how the girl came out so pretty instead of with cloven hooves and horns.

My first thought is it was all about the money.  It had to be -- because who in the eff would ever have sex with that pasty, arrogant ghoul?  Just saying.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

There's no DNA test that proves Jerry Jones is the father.  He paid a settlement which may be because he thought he is the father or he thought that the publicity that he had an affair was worse than paying the settlement.

The daughter's motives may stem from never being able to use her father's last name or tell anyone who her father is or maybe because she feels she was financially shorted growing up and wants to make sure she's in line to inherit some of 79 year-old dad's wealth.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...