Hey Dottles! At least one Cowboy can still score!

jsharr

3 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

The 25 yr old is preggers or she's his daughter?

Daughter.  Her mother had a relationship with Jerry in the mid 90s while going through a divorce.  The husband took a DNA test and is not her father, and Jones made the mom sign a hush agreement and hash a big trust fund for them.  
Here is the mom and daughter.

55174665-10597055-image-m-68_1646891623958.jpg

16 minutes ago, jsharrwick said:

Daughter.  Her mother had a relationship with Jerry in the mid 90s while going through a divorce.  The husband took a DNA test and is not her father, and Jones made the mom sign a hush agreement and hash a big trust fund for them.  
Here is the mom and daughter.

Good for them :dontknow:  

6 hours ago, jsharrwick said:

I read that and was going to comment but then I figured anyone who sleeps with that guy deserves what they get. The whole concept is disturbing. 

4 minutes ago, Dottles said:

I read that and was going to comment but then I figured anyone who sleeps with that guy deserves what they get. The whole concept is disturbing. 

I wonder how the girl came out so pretty instead of with cloven hooves and horns.

There's no DNA test that proves Jerry Jones is the father.  He paid a settlement which may be because he thought he is the father or he thought that the publicity that he had an affair was worse than paying the settlement.

The daughter's motives may stem from never being able to use her father's last name or tell anyone who her father is or maybe because she feels she was financially shorted growing up and wants to make sure she's in line to inherit some of 79 year-old dad's wealth.