New bifocals

Longjohn

I had one eye that was nearsighted that I used to read and one eye that was farsighted that I used for distance. It worked good until my cataracts got so bad I couldn’t see distance. They put new lenses in my eyes so I can see distance real good out of both eyes but now I need help for reading. Probably should get bifocal cycling glasses so I can read my Garmin and my phone when I’m out on the bike.

• Heart 1

17 minutes ago, Airehead said:

Did she say yes?

So far she ignored me (I think). I cannot believe how many conversations I have going on at the same time. I’ve been real busy tonight with a Christine that lives this side of Cleveland and is 69 but looks much younger and is very fit and very attractive. Her profile is very good. I wasn’t looking for any more ladies because I have my hands full but she reached out to me and I couldn’t say no. At the same time I’m texting with Penny who lives right next to my favorite bike trail in Franklin. I have a lunch date tomorrow with Loretta. A lady that lives in Mercer just contacted me today. I sent her a smile when I first got on the site. She hadn’t checked the site in quite awhile. :frantics:

• Heart 2

One thing I forgot to claim among my fire losses were my cheap, drugstore reading glasses.

I have bifocals and don't need reading glasses to read things in my hands, but I need them read, at-eye-level on the music rest, sheet music on my piano - I have trouble seeing the tiny numbers above or next to the notes that show the finger with which to hit the piano key (thumb = 1, pinky = 5).

image.png.27394b9687c78d817ea2920f86cb7563.png 20220131_141647_900p.jpg.05650d1ba810144074288ba82ef8469d.jpg

I can't remember the glasses strength.  I'll have to carry sheet music into the store with me and hold a couple pairs up to see what works.