I ate broccoli

BuffJim

So far I’m still alive, but should I die, youse guys can have my stuff. 
Here’s how it went down. I planned to make a great cauliflower soup, because who doesn’t need more cruciferous vegetables, right?  This made me feel healthy. But BuffCarla said ‘I don’t like cauliflower, but I do like Broccoli.’ Apparently she missed the day in school where we learned that broccoli is poisonous. This made me feel peeved. So I bought a bag of frozen vegetables, half cauliflower  and half broccoli 🥦. Tonight I made the soup and tried a few bites of broccoli. This made me feel nervous. How long does the poison need to take effect?  🤢🤢🤢

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Hugs 2

25 minutes ago, jsharrwick said:

Look, you know you have unidibs, and I know you have unidibs, but others are slower to grasp reality.

Omnidibs.  Omnidibs is the word I think you wanted to use there.  Maybe we should create a training video to be distributed to the neophytes.

Just now, Kzoo said:

Omnidibs.  Omnidibs is the word I think you wanted to use there.  Maybe we should create a training video to be distributed to the neophytes.

Are they a strain of broccoli?  I thought this thread was about broccoli.  I've seen Nibs, but not dibs.

His Nibs Vegetable Label, Salinas, CA Wall Art, Canvas Prints, Framed  Prints, Wall Peels | Great Big Canvas