Habit to change plans

Parsnip Totin Jack

Do you make plans to do something and habitually change them? You may suffer from Habitually Changing Plans syndrome. It’s a common affliction that affects all of us at one point or another. If you are interested in receiving care for this malady, send $20 to HCP Institute PO Box 87223, Washington DC 20002. This payment will provide you with the education you need to break this awful habit. Your contribution may be tax-deductible. 

• Confused 1

Not really, once I set plans especially in relation with another person, it's very rare we have to change the plan. That way my relationships with loved ones, remain stable and it's mutual feeling  of reliability/trust with one another. That includes time which we meet etc.

I will change plan for myself if it doesn't involve anyone directly and if ie. it's weather related/other factors that make it more practical to change plan.

Oh yeah, I suffer from this.  Just now I had my $20 bill ready to put into the envelope that I had addressed to the HPC Institute and BAM, it struck again.  I decided to use the $20 to buy lunch so I picked up my phone to call Jimmy John's and BAM it struck again.  I decided I'd go to Cabala's at lunchtime instead so I started for the car but forgot my car keys and had to head back to my desk and BAM it struck again.  I changed my mind about Cabala's and decided to send the $20 dollars to the HPC Institute instead. Now I'm looking for that envelope I tossed into the trash and thinking I'm getting a little hungry... 

• Haha 2