A spontaneous date

Longjohn

6 hours ago, Longjohn said:

She said do you want to meet tonight? She met me at about the halfway point at a Cracker Barrel and we had dinner and talked until closing time. I really liked her.

When I got home I had a message from another lady.

Awesome. 

Let's tune in next week for another exciting episode of, as the wheel turns.😁

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Longjohn said:

Three of the most likely ones I would like to end up with are named Nancy.

Well that's interesting. When I meet someone and put their number in my phone, I make their last name something I will remember them by. For example: Years ago I met a girl Melissa, at a 5k run at Eastern Michigan University. So her name was Melissa EMU. I also once met a girl at Willow Metropark while riding, she was running. Her name was Forgot (her name) Willow Park. This system works well.

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

15 minutes ago, bikeman564™ said:

Well that's interesting. When I meet someone and put their number in my phone, I make their last name something I will remember them by. For example: Years ago I met a girl Melissa, at a 5k run at Eastern Michigan University. So her name was Melissa EMU. I also once met a girl at Willow Metropark while riding, she was running. Her name was Forgot (her name) Willow Park. This system works well.

I have several names in my phone of people I have no idea who they are. I think most are work-related. It is annoying. 

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Philander Seabury said:

I have several names in my phone of people I have no idea who they are. I think most are work-related. It is annoying. 

I have names in my phone of people I went on rides with. So far I think I remember who they are. I have a guy from Ontario that I did the eight day Erie Canal ride with. I had his number because I had agreed to give him a ride to Buffalo after the ride. We only rode together the last day. He wanted to be sure I didn’t drive off without him. I have petite’s number and Digi and a local lady that I’ve done some rides with. I do have a few names that make me :scratchhead:

• Haha 1