How not to use a rotary hole punch

jsharr

17 minutes ago, bikeman564™ said:

smart-think-about-it-gif-by-friends.gif?

My Dad had a couple revolvers, but I don't recall every shooting one.

My wife's father has just about every caliber you could want.  44, 45, 38, .357, etc.  I know that I have shot my dad's 38 and his .357.  My son has a .22 that I forgot about.  

Also I forgot that my FIL has a .45 long colt/ .410 shotgun shell combo called the judge.  I have shot that.  It is wild to shoot .410 shotgun shells out of a revolver!  

• Heart 2

12 minutes ago, Parr8hed said:

My wife's father has just about every caliber you could want.  44, 45, 38, .357, etc.  I know that I have shot my dad's 38 and his .357.  My son has a .22 that I forgot about.  

Also I forgot that my FIL has a .45 long colt/ .410 shotgun shell combo called the judge.  I have shot that.  It is wild to shoot .410 shotgun shells out of a revolver!  

Nice. My Dad had a couple black powder revolvers which was a hobby thing. and he also reloaded his own shells for IIRC .45.

• Heart 1

4 minutes ago, Further said:

One of the first times I fired a revolver, I think it was a 38, I held it exactly like he demonstrated. I picked a lot of particles out of my hand and it took awhile for the burn to heal.

Only did that once 

Pain is a good teacher.  I got bitten by my slide once.  ONCE

• Heart 1

5 hours ago, jsharrwick said:

I got bitten by my slide once.  ONCE

I was (possibly still am) considering a 9mm pistol.    I've never used one.  The first thing I did was watch a video about how to properly hold the gun.  It sure looks like you don't want to EVER get your hand behind the slide.  I'm going to bet it can hurt, a lot.  And then... you may jam the gun too. 

Then I watched a video about how to clean the 9mm.  That will take a bit longer than cleaning a 38.

Possibly a Springfield XDD9101H