Hot Dawg! Liberal Oregon Taxing by the Mile!

Nate

this should get the hippy's attention

It seems Oregon is going to tax you by the mile. Makes sense. If you drive more miles, you should pay more

but hold on a minute....for the state government of Oregon to tax you by the mile they must know when and where you are driving every moment you are alive!!!! :o

Is this what "liberal" and "progressive" policies are all about? Watching our every move and taxing us for every step we take?

I say we need to teach those tree hugging hippy bastards a lesson: drive to Oregon, drive all over the place, peel out in their city parks, tie rope around thier street lights and pull them down, go around yee-hawing and shooting shotguns in the air (scares the piss outta hippies when rednecks do that) and then all decend on some coffee shop and order a brazillion Lattle Mocha Venti Garbonzoes or whatever the hell language the Starbucks  menu is in...

and then leave

leave without paying one thin dime in taxes

...or in damages! :P

• Heart 1

Meh...I ride my bike to work, daily.

We drive maybe 3000 miles a year and that is mainly for vacations and short shopping trips.

you don't get the point. Your state is goign to be tracking your every move regardless of how much you actually drive

to me, that would be the thing to get up in arms about, not how much you have to pay

this is probably why Oregon passes so many silly laws. Yall just don't know how to bitch

you don't get the point. Your state is goign to be tracking your every move regardless of how much you actually drive

to me, that would be the thing to get up in arms about, not how much you have to pay

this is probably why Oregon passes so many silly laws. Yall just don't know how to bitch

I am not the Jedis they are looking for.  Tracking me will be very boring.

Besides, Google earth can already track our every move.  I assume you have seen the google earth images, Sweetcheeks.

No, but I heard rustling that they wanted us to register them soon.  So far, so good.  It didn't pass.

what would happen if they caught you on an unregistered bike?

would you submit to registering your bike or would you make them come and hunt you down?

of course hunting you down will be a hell of a lot easier for them since they can clearly track your every move

That's why I always say...don't use phones, spend cash, drive old cars, and shoot shotguns

the government can't track any of that and they'll never find you when it comes time  to haul you in for not voting Obammy

• Heart 1

what would happen if they caught you on an unregistered bike?

would you submit to registering your bike or would you make them come and hunt you down?

of course hunting you down will be a hell of a lot easier for them since they can clearly track your every move

That's why I always say...don't use phones, spend cash, drive old cars, and shoot shotguns

the government can't track any of that and they'll never find you when it comes time  to haul you in for not voting Obammy

I own guns.  However, the people that hold the power have far more arsenal.  I'd be like that lady crashing into the gates of the white house.  I'd be dead, before the story was even sent to press.

So, who wants to die a martyr?  Not this girl!

I have a phone, but it isn't a smart phone.  My car is old.  It was built well before the GPS stuff.