Longjohn, we need a chick report

Dottleshead

5 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

Who is Nancy?  Did you post a pic yet?  How many dates have you had with her so far?  Would we all approve of her?

So many questions!

A girl that messaged me when I got home yesterday about 4:30. We set up a date for tomorrow and when I said I can’t wait suggested we meet that night. I was impressed, we decided to keep the Tuesday date but she has to be home by 2:30 to pick up her foreign exchange student so we decided to skip meeting for breakfast and go straight to the park.

I haven’t shared her picture yet. I may take some tomorrow at the falls. Her husband passed away a year and a half ago.

• Heart 1
  • Hugs 1

I think something must be in the air with the time change. I had to turn away two really nice prospects this morning. I told them I just didn’t have enough time. Doris still messages me about every day. We were supposed to go riding today but the trail was still snow covered.

• Heart 2
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

I had to turn away two really nice prospects this morning.

Dating multiple people is not just for kids anymore!  There is nothing so nice as having a lot of options when you are starting to date people again.  I used to think dating largely stopped at a certain point in time, but now that just isn't true at all.

Date a bunch and weed them out, I say.  

• Heart 3

56 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

A girl that messaged me when I got home yesterday about 4:30. We set up a date for tomorrow and when I said I can’t wait suggested we meet that night. I was impressed, we decided to keep the Tuesday date but she has to be home by 2:30 to pick up her foreign exchange student so we decided to skip meeting for breakfast and go straight to the park.

I haven’t shared her picture yet. I may take some tomorrow at the falls. Her husband passed away a year and a half ago.

And he has a couple other Nancy’s in his contact list just in case. We cannot keep them straight m

• Haha 2

23 hours ago, Longjohn said:

I think something must be in the air with the time change. I had to turn away two really nice prospects this morning. I told them I just didn’t have enough time. Doris still messages me about every day. We were supposed to go riding today but the trail was still snow covered.

Who is Doris?  Is she the one who had to go out of town for some family event, or the one you met a few times who lives far away?  Or somebody else altogether?  I need a scorecard!!!!

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Kirby said:

Who is Doris?  Is she the one who had to go out of town for some family event, or the one you met a few times who lives far away?  Or somebody else altogether?  I need a scorecard!!!!

Doris is the first one I met face to face a couple times. She has never been married or even dated but decided she doesn’t want to face retirement alone. We have had some pretty personal discussions about marriage and all that involves and she said she is ready to go for it. She ride an EBike in Pittsburgh. Can’t say as I blame her. Pittsburgh has some nasty hills. She lives in Squirrel Hill. She had to go East for her brother’s funeral and stayed out there for a week.

That’s when I met Susan and fell in love. Scared her off. Now I’m seeing two Nancies and I very much like both of them. I have three or four more women want to meet me but I can only handle so much. In the middle of all that I took Loretta to the Olive Garden. I pretty much knew we were not a match but I went anyway.

• Heart 4

56 minutes ago, Airehead said:

Do you have a whiteboard to keep track of details, @Longjohn?

My iPhone does a pretty good job of that so far. It’s like a little black book only better. I never say anything negative about anyone so if it ends up in anyone else’s hands I’m safe. I just deleted half of what I just wrote, I didn’t need to say it.

• Heart 3

While I was talking to Nancy C on the phone I got a notification that Nancy from Pittsburgh is interested in me. LOL, the word must have got out that I like Nancys. This one is a phycotherapist with no picture. She must be new, they have to approve your picture and it sometimes takes a couple days.

• Heart 1

2 hours ago, Longjohn said:

While I was talking to Nancy C on the phone I got a notification that Nancy from Pittsburgh is interested in me. LOL, the word must have got out that I like Nancys. This one is a phycotherapist with no picture. She must be new, they have to approve your picture and it sometimes takes a couple days.

Maybe psycho Nancy reached out to you because you have those 'psycho' tendencies?  

• Awesome 1