Longjohn, we need a chick report

Dottleshead

Ok here’s the deal, Nancy C is really cute and we hit it off well. I’m going walking with her tomorrow and taking her to my son’s church on Sunday. She has been looking for a new church and lives close to his church. I’m supposed to go riding on the Armstrong trail with Doris on Monday or maybe Friday. I’m pretty sure those will be my last dates with those two because I have really connected with Nancy R. 

• Heart 3

4 hours ago, Longjohn said:

While I was talking to Nancy C on the phone I got a notification that Nancy from Pittsburgh is interested in me. LOL, the word must have got out that I like Nancys. This one is a phycotherapist with no picture. She must be new, they have to approve your picture and it sometimes takes a couple days.

Nope, nope, nope. Next....

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, JerrySTL said:

Is Nancy a nom de plume on dating web sites?

I don’t know, I never saw so many Nancys. The two I am seeing are actually named Nancy. I’m going walking with Nancy C today and bringing a DVD of a movie over to Nancy R’s house on Saturday to watch.

I haven’t mentioned Margie who lives in Mercer and has shown an interest in me lately after I became tied up with the Nancys and with Doris. We chat quite a bit on the site but I don’t think I’ll go see her. At least not right now. There is also DD who started showing interest in me while I was busy with the Nancys. She messages me every day and wants to know more about me. So many choices. :frantics::hapydance::D

• Heart 2
  • Awesome 1

I am just curious so please don't get offended but, at what point do "chicks" become hens? 

I know cougars become snow leopards and that differential is an age class but the genus is classified by female to male age ratio. 

I always thought "chicks" denoted youth rather than identified gender.  Am I wrong? 

• Heart 2

1 hour ago, Longjohn said:

I don’t know, I never saw so many Nancys. The two I am seeing are actually named Nancy. I’m going walking with Nancy C today and bringing a DVD of a movie over to Nancy R’s house on Saturday to watch.

I haven’t mentioned Margie who lives in Mercer and has shown an interest in me lately after I became tied up with the Nancys and with Doris. We chat quite a bit on the site but I don’t think I’ll go see her. At least not right now. There is also DD who started showing interest in me while I was busy with the Nancys. She messages me every day and wants to know more about me. So many choices. :frantics::hapydance::D

This sounds like the situation my FiL had.  When my MiL passed away a decade ago, it was amazing how much interest there was in my FiL.  He was juggling women on the West and East coast as he was trying to decide where he wanted to live - his home or near his kids.  He eventually found and "married" a lovely widow who we still see and talk to quite a bit.

"Good" men are in short supply in the best of times, but certainly when we get up in age.  You're a hot commodity :)

• Heart 2
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, Wilbur said:

I am just curious so please don't get offended but, at what point do "chicks" become hens? 

I know cougars become snow leopards and that differential is an age class but the genus is classified by female to male age ratio. 

I always thought "chicks" denoted youth rather than identified gender.  Am I wrong? 

Don’t ask me, I’m just a product of my environment. I think it can be used as both?

3 hours ago, Longjohn said:

After our walk yesterday we went back to her house and we talked about the dating site. She asked how long ago my profile picture was taken. I said which one? She said I only had one so I showed her how to bring up the other ones. I also suggested she post at least one photo showing her full body because she only has a photo of her head. Guys might pass over you because they think you are probably fat. Fat girls are known to only post face pictures but you have a great body. She didn’t really know how to use the site. 
When I talked about the hundreds of women that come up every day she said hers only brings up three or four guys a day. I handed her my phone to see the choices I have every day. She was amazed, and also amazed the I chose her as one of the people I wanted to date.

This isn’t getting any easier. It seems the more open I am with these women the more they are drawn to me. I told her about Loretta. I pretty much knew she would not be the one for me but I took her to Olive Garden anyway. I coached her how to improve her profile so she would only get better prospects. She is a good bit overweight and walks with a cane. She only has a face picture up and she said when guys meet her they immediately regret the meetup because she is so overweight. I told her she needs to post more photos, wear something that you look your best in and have a friend take some photos of you showing your whole body and smile in your photos.

There is someone for everyone and the more you share about yourself the more fine tuned your dates will be. All those jerks that didn’t want to be seen with you won’t bother you anymore but the men that prefer a bigger woman may start messaging you.

Phenomenal Woman

BY MAYA ANGELOU

Pretty women wonder where my secret lies.

I’m not cute or built to suit a fashion model’s size   

But when I start to tell them,

They think I’m telling lies.

I say,

It’s in the reach of my arms,

The span of my hips,   

The stride of my step,   

The curl of my lips.   

I’m a woman

Phenomenally.

Phenomenal woman,   

That’s me.