This is nice

BR46

The boy went off to work and I'm laying around his house watching TV.

He purchased the MotoAmerica package so Wo46 and I are drinking coffee and watching the races that we missed. 

Life is good 

• Heart 2
  • Awesome 2

If you did see the finish of the 200 you missed a good race. 

Brandon Paasch stayed in 4th place the entire race and never getting into the battle (saving the tires) at the front. 

On the final pit stop only took on fuel and hung out in 4th unit the final turn. On the drag race to the line he passed everyone winning by 7 thousands of a second.

https://www.motorcyclesports.net/articles/brandon-paasch-wins-daytona-200-with-final-disputed-right-until-the-last-thousandths

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

1 minute ago, jsharrwick said:

Don't  forget to leave dirty dishes in the sink, food out on the counter, every light in the house on, and your dirty clothes in the hall.  For extra points, hide all the phone chargers and borrow his car and bring it back with an empty gas tank.

You forgot to add.....eat all the potato chips except for 3 chips and put them back. When he asked if I ate all of his potato chips I can....I didn't eat all of them :whistle:

4 minutes ago, BR46 said:

You forgot to add.....eat all the potato chips except for 3 chips and put them back. When he asked if I ate all of his potato chips I can....I didn't eat all of them :whistle:

Yep, and milk.  1 tablespoon left in the jug and back in the fridge!   Good catch!  I bet some of the other parents on here can chime in! 

• Heart 1