I'm in first! (for now)

MickinMD

I'm in first place at ESPN (surely tied with thousands of others), correctly picking the winners of the first four games in NCAA Men's Basketball Championships - including picking 11th seed Michigan over 6th seed Colorado State despite MICH having a guy out with COVID.

I also have Tennessee over Longwood and TENN is ahead 73-41 with 11 min. left.

Not bad for not having a clue about the college teams until reading the past week's online tips!

Now, I "only" have to pick the last 28 first round games correctly and I'll be one of six people from whom the $100,000 winner is randomly selected!

image.thumb.png.0cd68ed45abcfec035020e7f3a8eb484.png

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 2

I've got 7 of 8 right, 1/4 of the way through the first round, and I'm in 324,000th place!

I have three brackets at ESPN where every team I picked to win the 2nd round is still playing.  Since the $100,000 winner is randomly picked from the individual round winners, I've got 3 chances to win the 2nd round.

I picked Iowa, who lost today, to win in rounds 1 & 2, but so did most people so I still have a good chance to finish in the top 10% needed for the main prize random pick and am, of course, already in the top 100% needed for the $45K truck and more prize.

image.thumb.png.697c0a1592f3941c483688074619f491.png