That didn’t take long…

Prophet Zacharia
Go to solution Solved by Razors Edge,

6 hours ago, Razors Edge said:

Who's going to take care of the stadium? :angry:  

I think he still has the caretaker role.

7 hours ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

Baker Mayfield has requested a trade

Can't say as I blame him, flirting like that in front of him.  Shameful display, and no way was Watson ever gonna agree to coming to Cleveland, ever. 

The Browns should have been a bit a lot more subtle and just try to read the room, and then not make stupid statements about wanting an adult at QB in a fit of overenthusiam about getting Watson.  Not sure what that is all about, really, the adult thing.   

Watson sounds a bit hard to deal with himself, enough to get all those chicks to say similar things about him, then be totally hard-headed about not settling when he clearly should have settled the suits.  Can't he just find a girlfriend or somesuch?  It isn't all that difficult when you make a bunch of money, fer chrissakes.

15 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

I have also seen a few that suggest a great fit in Detroit for Baker, but they have Goff on the books already.

I would not mind him at Indy.  We don't have anyone now.  He may not have been amazing in Cleveland, but I feel like he would be better than Wenz.  

• Heart 1

14 minutes ago, Parr8hed said:

I would not mind him at Indy.  We don't have anyone now.  He may not have been amazing in Cleveland, but I feel like he would be better than Wenz.  

I actually like him a fair bit as a QB, I was prepared to have him long-term.  Yeah, last year sucked, although he was really hurt most of the year.  Last year was supposed to have been the year he found consistency in the system, so the timing was bad.   Anyway, not top-tier, but his ceiling hasn't been reached yet is the way I see it.

I think you can win with him, as long as OBJ isn't on your team.

• Heart 1

• Solution
5 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

I think you can win with him, as long as OBJ isn't on your team.

Man, they really screwed that one up.  I'd take him in a heartbeat.  Not sure how you keep him healthy, but like Terrell Owens a while back, OBJ is a presence even though also a distraction. A good coach can juggle that.