@longjohn

Airehead

11 hours ago, Longjohn said:

I arrived at Nancy’s house at 1:00 pm. It was raining so we didn’t go anywhere. I met her Spanish foreign exchange student, she is a real sweetheart. We ate her Irish stew and biscuits it was very good. Then the three of us played flip uno. That girl is a hoot, Nancy is really going to miss her when she goes back to Spain. We had Ice cream and then the girl went up to her room to call her mom and dad and we went in and sat on the couch and snuggled. We lost track of time, I just got home. Driving the interstate in the middle of the night on Saturday is nice, no traffic. It would have been better if it wasn’t raining. Nancy and I feel the same way about each other. YES :slow-dance-smiley: Good night all I’m tired.

Snuggling is a harmless, therapeutic and needed activity. If male, can also lead to erection. 

7 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

Yesterday was my day of rest. I never even got in my car. I did a couple loads of laundry, cooked some food, and cut up and burned some pine that blew down in a storm. Today we FaceTimed until her phone was about dead, then she plugged it back in and we talked some more.  I’m driving over to her house in the morning so I’ll get between 120 and 150 miles before I get home. Depends where I take her to lunch. She said when she signed up on the site she never intended to find someone to marry just someone local to do thing with and keep her company but I messed up her plans and she can’t get me off her mind. I told her that is a good thing. She walked with one of her female friends yesterday and said I was the topic of conversation.

Her exchange student is going to be in basketball tournaments on the weekends now so unless I go to the tournaments I won’t be able to see her much on weekends. I don’t walk with friends but I do talk a lot about her with my friends on the forum. She said I am different from any man she has ever met and yet she still likes me. :happyanim:

Aww… finding connection is so nice. Regardless of distance. 

• Heart 1
  • Thank You 1

I got a message from Nancy #3 this morning and I told her about All my other Nancys and unless something goes bad I have found my Nancy. Nancy #3 was my first Nancy and we have talked for a long time but never met face to face. She is a retired hospice nurse and she didn’t want to meet for lunch until her dental problem with a dental implant that went bad was resolved. I’m glad I went ahead and got dentures. I’ve known too many people that have had problems with implants. Anyway I might have disappointed her but at least I didn’t break her heart. I still have to talk to Nancy C. That is going to be harder. We really got along well and I really liked her. Does anybody want to help me break this off in the best way possible? I think she will understand because I have told her about the other Nancy and I told her about the advice I have been given to take it slow and date lots of women. I never expected to be such a hot item on the dating site. Who would have thought a 72 year old man would be in demand? 
     The women that I have been talking with but never met face to face are easier to tell about Nancy. There are four other women that I have been talking with and haven’t met face to face and probably about a dozen that have messaged me and I told them I think I found someone but thanks for your interest. Not quite ready to delete the site that I paid so much money to be on. 

• Heart 2

On 3/23/2022 at 10:45 AM, Longjohn said:Does anybody want to help me break this off in the best way possible? I think she will understand because I have told her about the other Nancy and I told her about the advice I have been given to take it slow and date lots of women. I never expected to be such a hot item on the dating site. Who would have thought a 72 year old man would be in demand? 
     The women that I have been talking with but never met face to face are easier to tell about Nancy. There are four other women that I have been talking with and haven’t met face to face and probably about a dozen that have messaged me and I told them I think I found someone but thanks for your interest. Not quite ready to delete the site that I paid so much money to be on. 

• Haha 2

On 3/23/2022 at 7:45 AM, Longjohn said:

I got a message from Nancy #3 this morning and I told her about All my other Nancys and unless something goes bad I have found my Nancy. Nancy #3 was my first Nancy and we have talked for a long time but never met face to face. She is a retired hospice nurse and she didn’t want to meet for lunch until her dental problem with a dental implant that went bad was resolved. I’m glad I went ahead and got dentures. I’ve known too many people that have had problems with implants. Anyway I might have disappointed her but at least I didn’t break her heart. I still have to talk to Nancy C. That is going to be harder. We really got along well and I really liked her. Does anybody want to help me break this off in the best way possible? I think she will understand because I have told her about the other Nancy and I told her about the advice I have been given to take it slow and date lots of women. I never expected to be such a hot item on the dating site. Who would have thought a 72 year old man would be in demand? 

You're doomed.  But better earlier than later.  She'll get over it. Or you could just two-time for awhile until you absolutely know -- but most gals don't like being played off so like I say -- you're doomed.

• Haha 1