Where is LongJohn? Your best guess

Airehead

11 hours ago, Kzoo said:

I think he's laying in a ditch somewhere.  One of the Nancys found out about the plethora of other Nancys and hit hime over the head with a rock while they were out for a walk.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

you watch to many police shows

• Heart 2
  • Haha 1

...when I first met my current wife, she lived in Mountain View, CA, and I was living and working in Sacramento. CA.  The distance between those two places is 123 miles, and the driving time (depending on traffic) is either two and a half hours or three. I never saw one mountain in Mountain View, in the whole time we were doing that long distance relationship. And the only reason we could make it work at all was the bizarre fireman's schedule with two days off in the middle and four days off at the end off a ten day rotation.

So it could be worse, I guess.  But it does seem, in retrospect, that I was doing most of the driving. nttawwt

That was when I saw the guy at the drive in teller window, across the street from where we were eating breakfast in downtown Palo Alto, scrape two brand new high dollar plastic bikes and the rack they were on off the top of his car. I guess he was getting some cash for the day's adventure ride out nearer the coast. I can still hear the crunching and grinding noises.:frantics:

• Hugs 1

14 minutes ago, sheep_herder said:

Yes, but going to his son's church may be a bit more complicated than just going to church.

...people who have never experienced a church where "church" takes up the entire morning for services, then a good part of the afternoon for "bible studies", and sometimes winds up with another short evening service, just do not appreciate this aspect of worship. :) 

When some of the sisters get to testifying, it can go on for quite a while, depending on how much  the Spirit has filled the faithful. And every now and then, someone "falls out", which necessitates a 911 call.  It's kind of a hoot, really, from the perspective of someone perpetually puzzled by everything.

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1