Quick update

BR46

On 3/19/2022 at 2:46 PM, BR46 said:

I'm tired...my arms and hands are sore but I had so much fun I'm going to do it all again tomorrow 

1 hour ago, BR46 said:

Packing up and heading back home 

20220320_153245.thumb.jpg.679965b3a11d82754b78002652cdfdd0.jpg

What happened when you did it all again? 

8 hours ago, Bikeguy said:

Kind of like this??  :frantics:    (I know your sidecar is on the other side.)  That would scare the crap out of me. 

image.jpeg.ebf3b3988ff2c4ca4ab88539c81ad539.jpeg

Kinda like that but without the sidecar and at 120mph

1 hour ago, maddmaxx said:

Glad that you have been doing this long enough to retain control without getting injured.

It was my own stupid mistake. I was chasing the guy a head of me and missed my braking point and went off track. 

By the rules I should have been able to re enter but the corner worker wouldn't let me. 

11 hours ago, BR46 said:

In the motorcycle race on the second lap red flag came out so we had to restart the race after the crash was cleaned up. On the 2nd lap of the restart I went into turn 1 WAY TO HOT.....front wheel was chattering, the back tire was off the ground and I went off the track in the gravel trap. I pushed the bike out of the gravel and went to restart the bike but the corner worker said I could not re enter the track. 

The sidecar race was the exact replay of Saturday's race with a 2nd place finish. We were 2 seconds faster than Saturday race but still 2 seconds slower than Friday's practice. 

On Saturday our son finish 3rd in Heavy Weight Superbike. In Middle Weight Superbike he got first place. On Sunday's race he finished 2nd in Heavy Weight and 1st in Middle Weight. 

But, did you have fun?  

:) 

• Haha 1