I HAVE TINY BALLS

Randomguy

Did you make those?  Damn...they look nice.

I love to make fresh motz.

Yup.  Dough was perfect, I made a more conventional pizza this time, sauce below the cheese.  Ghetto crushed San Marzano's from the can, wild harvest oregano (lots), a little basil, baby portabella's and the mozzarella pictured.  I also had just a bit of they hyper-thick provolone left over, so I alternated that with the mozzarella, then splashed a bit of olive oil over the top for cooking.

Turned out wonderfully!  I guess I shouldn't have used a serrated-edge knife on the 'shrooms, though, they look a little nicer when straight-edged.  Don't mind the cookie sheet, it is disgusting-looking but produces a nice pizza.

• Heart 1

Did you make those?  Damn...they look nice.

I love to make fresh motz.

Nah, there is an italian shop across the street.  I would have bought more provolone from them, if I liked their provolone, that is.  I will go to the better italian market for fresh mozzarella next time I do fresh mozzarella, and whole foods for their provolone.

Yup.  Dough was perfect, I made a more conventional pizza this time, sauce below the cheese.  Ghetto crushed San Marzano's from the can, wild harvest oregano (lots), a little basil, baby portabella's and the mozzarella pictured.  I also had just a bit of they hyper-thick provolone left over, so I alternated that with the mozzarella, then splashed a bit of olive oil over the top for cooking.

Turned out wonderfully!  I guess I shouldn't have used a serrated-edge knife on the 'shrooms, though, they look a little nicer when straight-edged.  Don't mind the cookie sheet, it is disgusting-looking but produces a nice pizza.

The cookie sheet is not "nasty looking". That is proper cooking patina and adds to the overall flavour and character of said pizza.

• Heart 1

• 6 years later...