TIB

team scooter

Concrete driveway, sidewalks, and patio? You want this Amazon.com: Karcher T300 11" Pressure Washer Surface Cleaner Attachment for Karcher Electric Pressure Washers K2-K5 – 32" Extension Wand Included : Patio, Lawn & Garden

While I have the higher PSI gas, this is for the 2000psi elextric. Also, you absolutely want to save your back with the extended wand.

• Heart 2

2 hours ago, Tizeye said:

Concrete driveway, sidewalks, and patio? You want this Amazon.com: Karcher T300 11" Pressure Washer Surface Cleaner Attachment for Karcher Electric Pressure Washers K2-K5 – 32" Extension Wand Included : Patio, Lawn & Garden

While I have the higher PSI gas, this is for the 2000psi elextric. Also, you absolutely want to save your back with the extended wand.

I have one of these: Greenworks Surface Cleaner Universal Pressure Washer Attachment 30012. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00USQ6IZW/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Works pretty good with our little Greenworks 1500 psi washer. I've been thinking about getting a 24' extension so that I can clean the siding on the house, but they run around $150.

• Heart 2

12 hours ago, JerrySTL said:

I have one of these: Greenworks Surface Cleaner Universal Pressure Washer Attachment 30012. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00USQ6IZW/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Works pretty good with our little Greenworks 1500 psi washer. I've been thinking about getting a 24' extension so that I can clean the siding on the house, but they run around $150.

Don’t replace the entire wand, trigger and all. Don’t know the Greenworks product but from photo, depending on model, appears standard. Unscrew the short metal tube ( photos of some models appear black - either full plastic or coated metal). Discard that portion and screw on longer replacement. I found the longer tube at either Tractor Supply, or more likely, Northern Tool. 

I think this is what I got, but not certain of the length - just felt comfortable. This one has the connection on both ends, where cheaper were pipes only and would depend on the male/female thread attachment design of wand.  NorthStar Pressure Washer Lance — 4000 PSI, 12.0 GPM, 28in.L, Model# NND20004P | Northern Tool

I see Lowes also has them (as does HD, but HD doesn't sell Greenworks). Looking at reviews, Q&A, etc appear the 4500psi is "up to" and works with lower rated PSI. The Q&A on Lowes specifically mentioned Greenworks 1800 psi model (where HD was a Stanley 1500 psi model). SurfaceMaxx Pro 4500 PSI Pressure Washer Spray Wand in the Pressure Washer Spray Guns & Wands department at Lowes.com. Lowes apparenly also has a different brand with different wand ends. Suggestion: Remove the wand from the handle, lay next to each other to show thread attachment of both the handle and wand, take a photo on your phone that you can look at in the store to compare.

My mom asked what I wanted for my birthday coming up.  I struggle to answer this every year.  I don't NEED anything.  But they like to get me a BD gift.  So I asked for a foam cannonn to go onto the tip of my pressure washer.  They look pretty dope.  Go to minute 4:00 or so if you're not very patient. 

Oh, one other tip. When changing the spray nozzle, tap it against some hard object (wall, sidewalk, etc) to make sure fully seated. Otherwise, when applying pressure it blows off somewhere and good luck finding it. I have to replace my white one.

• Heart 2