So I ended up taking my morning at the dentist as

petitepedal

half a day of PTO  :(   It was noon by the time I got to work.

If I think about it...I will get an old & new pic of my two mouth guards  :P   Blah only a dentist type person would enjoy that.  Anyway I go back in 2 weeks to see if they need to tweak it any more...it is a bit different than my old one...I think different plastic  :nod head:   Also the young dentist/student was from Spain...only 6 mos into the program....He was very nice...wanted it to be "perfect"...which is nice considering I wear the damn thing about 8 hours a day 365....I NEVER go without that thing.  Oh..new mouth guards have a funny plastic taste...not like my old one.

half a day of PTO :( It was noon by the time I got to work.

If I think about it...I will get an old & new pic of my two mouth guards :P Blah only a dentist type person would enjoy that. Anyway I go back in 2 weeks to see if they need to tweak it any more...it is a bit different than my old one...I think different plastic :nod head: Also the young dentist/student was from Spain...only 6 mos into the program....He was very nice...wanted it to be "perfect"...which is nice considering I wear the damn thing about 8 hours a day 365....I NEVER go without that thing. Oh..new mouth guards have a funny plastic taste...not like my old one.

Mouth guard? You boxing or playing football?