TIB

Parr8hed

Samsung Refrigerator Ice Maker Shut-Off Arm #SAM-DA61-05435A - Appliance  Parts and Accessories - PartsWarehouse

An ice maker shut off arm.  Ours broke.  Emmy thought it would be a wonderful idea to put it back in the freezer and not tell us.  So our ice maker just kept making ice.  The drawer was full and spilling out into the bottom drawer.  It was froze shut.  My lovely, beautiful wife thought it would be a good time to fix it last night around 11 oclock. (I had to be at work at 5 am).  

So anyways Amazon will deliver a new one tomorrow and it looks like a quick 4 min job on the youtubes to fix. 

• Heart 2
  • Haha 1
  • Hugs 1

1 minute ago, Square Wheels said:

Snow blower - I usually just run it for hours, has always seemed wasteful.  Same with the tractor.

I'll pump as much as I can back into the gas can then run it dry.

...I do this with a fuel shutoff installed inline somewhere, or at the tank outflow. Then you can add Stabil to what remains, or just drain it by disconnecting the fuel line. I think maybe I never had an actual pump start fuel siphon, and I can still remember how bad it tastes when you get some in your mouth.

Just now, Page Turner said:

...I do this with a fuel shutoff installed inline somewhere, or at the tank outflow. Then you can add Stabil to what remains, or just drain it by disconnecting the fuel line. I think maybe I never had an actual pump start fuel siphon, and I can still remember how bad it tastes when you get some in your mouth.

51bqwig1YjL._AC_SL1200_.jpg

• Thank You 1