We Haven't Seen Beanz In A While. Coincidence?

Razors Edge

5 minutes ago, ChrisL said:

Did I/we miss a post where he said see ya I’m out or did he PM you?  It seems to me he just dropped off?

13 minutes ago, sheep_herder said:

Dec. 4 is still his last entry on his blog. 

2 minutes ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

He asked if he could block someone from reading/responding to his posts, then disappeared after being told no.

Guys, this is a post about DOPEY social media folks doing stupid things in LA.  Beanz was just a shout-out to one of the few LA folks here!

• Heart 1

6 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Guys, this is a post about DOPEY social media folks doing stupid things in LA.  Beanz was just a shout-out to one of the few LA folks here!

Yeah I know, but since you referenced him it does make me wonder why he dropped off.  

• Awesome 1

6 minutes ago, Dottles said:

You’re a little late. 

Our scuffle was hardly a scuffle.  I took a break from here for a couple weeks and I heard that he was taking credit for driving me away from the site.  I returned to let him know that it his ego was inflated for all the wrong reasons here and he got pissed and asked if I could be locked from reading his posts (sort'a like a reverse Ignore).  When told no he disappeared.

• Heart 3

1 minute ago, Kzoo said:

Our scuffle was hardly a scuffle.  I took a break from here for a couple weeks and I heard that he was taking credit for driving me away from the site.  I returned to let him know that it his ego was inflated for all the wrong reasons here and he got pissed and asked if I could be locked from reading his posts (sort'a like a reverse Ignore).  When told no he disappeared.

Hmmm????  This seems a bit of inflated ego?

1 hour ago, Kzoo said:

Yeah, probably.  I'm sure there is another reason...

IIRC he had posted regular stuff after that kerfuffle and then went dark. Usually when he’s mad he goes out with a bang.  He hasn’t been blogging either which is out of character for him as he usually keeps the blog going even if he’s not on forums. 

I just hope it’s not some other reason like illness or a family matter. 

5 hours ago, Dottles said:

I don’t ignore anyone. I don’t have to read responses and I certainly don’t have to respond. The online world is more interesting this way. 

I don't assume anyone whose posting has anything against me personally and so I enjoy being occasionally teased or even argued with.

I'm really happy to share experiences with everyone on this site after the petty garbage that the seemed to take over the LF near its last days.

36 minutes ago, MickinMD said:

I don't assume anyone whose posting has anything against me personally and so I enjoy being occasionally teased or even argued with.

I'm really happy to share experiences with everyone on this site after the petty garbage that the seemed to take over the LF near its last days.

I’m with you, sir. 

10 hours ago, ChrisL said:

IIRC he had posted regular stuff after that kerfuffle and then went dark. Usually when he’s mad he goes out with a bang.  He hasn’t been blogging either which is out of character for him as he usually keeps the blog going even if he’s not on forums. 

I just hope it’s not some other reason like illness or a family matter. 

Really!  That is very unlike him not to blog.