Some Of The Conversations Here

Razors Edge

3 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

I trained my staff to be borderline belligerent during inspections.  You never know what will be used against you.

I noticed that in @Kzoo but @bikeman564™ seems to not be very belligerent.  It is in @KrAzY's nature, so I doubt you had to train him!

• Heart 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

I trained my staff to be borderline belligerent during inspections.  You never know what will be used against you.

You should teach them to flood the area with bullshit. Not only will the inspectors be distracted by some appealing abstract, their memory will be crowded with the sheer volume of minutiae.

2 hours ago, Razors Edge said:

...remind me of this:

05566a8085e6013a9d83005056a9545d

He answered correctly. During an audit, answer the question asked, period.

Funny story. Years ago I was in an audit for safety valves, and I started expanding on the answer. The auditor said something like "don't say anymore" :D

• Heart 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, donkpow said:

You should teach them to flood the area with bullshit. Not only will the inspectors be distracted by some appealing abstract, their memory will be crowded with the sheer volume of minutiae.

You always leave out one small thing for them to find and pounce on.  That makes them happy and often satiated. 

• Awesome 2

4 hours ago, Razors Edge said:

I noticed that in @Kzoo but @bikeman564™ seems to not be very belligerent.  It is in @KrAzY's nature, so I doubt you had to train him!

Bikeman's on staff?!?  Geez.  I knew Krazy was but he's hardly here so works out well for a monitor to not really be a monitor.  Kazie's good.  He mods the right way.  Wheels?  We'll he's the owner so no judgement from me.  He gets what he wants.  That leaves us Bikeman -- is he really toting company line?  I is unawares.

• Confused 1

36 minutes ago, Dottles said:

Bikeman's on staff?!?  Geez.  I knew Krazy was but he's hardly here so works out well for a monitor to not really be a monitor.  Kazie's good.  He mods the right way.  Wheels?  We'll he's the owner so no judgement from me.  He gets what he wants.  That leaves us Bikeman -- is he really toting company line?  I is unawares.

Yes.

42 minutes ago, Dottles said:

Boy, you got that all backwards.  BikeMan is the glue that holds this place together.  KrAzY is the reason we need the glue (just kidding).  SW is Da Boss and has supported every mod decision I've seen. Me - I do as little as possible.  If you see me do something, I'm doing it wrong.

• Haha 2
  • Hugs 1

15 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

Boy, you got that all backwards.  BikeMan is the glue that holds this place together.  KrAzY is the reason we need the glue (just kidding).  SW is Da Boss and has supported every mod decision I've seen. Me - I do as little as possible.  If you see me do something, I'm doing it wrong.

Au contraire.  I've seen some of your actions and they were the right way of handling things.  But sure -- I probably have it all wrong.  No getting around that.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Dottles said:

Bikeman and Kzoo are excellent mods.  So is KrAzY and he is here a lot, just not always interacting. Also an excellent mod.   SW, well... he is just awesome.  I may not always agree with actions but the guys are fair.  

• Thank You 1

11 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Bikeman and Kzoo are excellent mods.  So is KrAzY and he is here a lot, just not always interacting. Also an excellent mod.   SW, well... he is just awesome.  I may not always agree with actions but the guys are fair.  

I sucked as a mod.  I quit.  Not sure I ever even started.  

• Sad 1

When I broke my shoulder in a motorcycle race. Rule #1, never tell them that you were in a organized motorcycle race. 

Hospital...what happened. 

Me....I slipped and fell on the ice 

Hospital....like in your driving/sidewalk? 

Me....yes

4 hours ago, jsharrwick said:

I sucked as a mod.  I quit.  Not sure I ever even started.  

...I remember back in ancient times, when you were a volunteer moderator on the other bicycle forum that must not be named here. The one that has banned @Square Wheels as a sock puppet.  The term "Quisling" comes to mind here.

1 hour ago, BR46 said:

When I broke my shoulder in a motorcycle race. Rule #1, never tell them that you were in a organized motorcycle race. 

Hospital...what happened. 

Me....I slipped and fell on the ice 

Hospital....like in your driving/sidewalk? 

Me....yes

I was attacked by a monkey

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, Square Wheels said:

I LOVE to chat up state inspectors when they come in to our dialysis center.  As a general rule they are very introverted and don't like to be bothered.  When they are out on the floor observing most people act scared of them.  I try to act opposite.  Ask them where they are from? How long have they been a nurse?  What made them go into this?  Do they have kids?  Pets?  Some of them engage with you.  The majority get pissed off and just leave the floor and go back to the offices.  I like to let them know that IDGAF if they are there or not.  

• Heart 2

18 minutes ago, Parr8hed said:

I LOVE to chat up state inspectors when they come in to our dialysis center.  As a general rule they are very introverted and don't like to be bothered.  When they are out on the floor observing most people act scared of them.  I try to act opposite.  Ask them where they are from? How long have they been a nurse?  What made them go into this?  Do they have kids?  Pets?  Some of them engage with you.  The majority get pissed off and just leave the floor and go back to the offices.  I like to let them know that IDGAF if they are there or not.  

Those are OK statements.  What happens more often is even though these guys are introverts, they are clever at what they do.  Often, just getting you talking is one of their goals, it builds a feeling of friendship.  Then it turns toward, "nice pheresis equipment you have..., can you show me the manufacturers list of required maintenance, and your documented maintenance?  How about your validation plan for this piece of equipment?  You transfuse blood, correct?  How often are you supposed to have a competency for that?  Whaen was your last one?..."

It never ends well once it goes that way.

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

Those are OK statements.  What happens more often is even though these guys are introverts, they are clever at what they do.  Often, just getting you talking is one of their goals, it builds a feeling of friendship.  Then it turns toward, "nice pheresis equipment you have..., can you show me the manufacturers list of required maintenance, and your documented maintenance?  How about your validation plan for this piece of equipment?  You transfuse blood, correct?  How often are you supposed to have a competency for that?  Whaen was your last one?..."

It never ends well once it goes that way.

Have you tried dropping trou' at that point? That's what @Parr8hed does. So I have heard.

• Haha 1