Dr in NY has Ebola

KrAzY

What a freakin' dumbass.  "Yeah, I live in the most populous city in the entire country, with people travelling in and out constantly.   I better go work with a particular group of people that all have an infectious disease that kills 70% of people that get it, then come right back to NYC."

Moran.   :angry:

What a freakin' dumbass.  "Yeah, I live in the most populous city in the entire country, with people travelling in and out constantly.   I better go work with a particular group of people that all have an infectious disease that kills 70% of people that get it, then come right back to NYC."

you would prefer he be a door greeter at ATL's Hartsfield Jackson Int'l airport and hug everyone that goes through the security gates?

I think it's more like "Yeah, I went to Africa and wasn't careful enough when I tried to treat people with Ebola.  I'm pretty sure I'm infected.  I'd better get my sorry little a** back to the USA before any symptoms show up and they won't let me back in, because it's the place with the best medical facilities where I have the best chance of surviving that all the people I left behind will never get.  Oh, and screw everybody else because I'm scared sh!+less this thing is gonna kill me!"

I think it's more like "Yeah, I went to Africa and wasn't careful enough when I tried to treat people with Ebola.  I'm pretty sure I'm infected.  I'd better get my sorry little a** back to the USA before any symptoms show up and they won't let me back in, because it's the place with the best medical facilities where I have the best chance of surviving that all the people I left behind will never get.  Oh, and screw everybody else because I'm scared sh!+less this thing is gonna kill me!"

Don't forget to also ride the subway as you cough and hack on other people!