Japanese Factory Lets You Knit Your Own Socks by Riding a Bicycle

JerrySTL

3 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Huh? 

899c1251-8410-4fdc-8f6a-2f8811a6d52c_1.c

Oops, left off an L.  KendalL  She does rides on peloton and the boxing stuff.  She is notoriously hard core.  She is famous for her "metal" rides.  They are pretty intense.  She has a 45 min "Metallica" ride that is just insane.  If I do that one, and go all out trying to match all of the cadence and resistance cues then I am usually covered in sweat, gasping for air and barely able to move.   

Peloton Instructor Kendall Toole : r/FitAndNatural

• Heart 2

5 minutes ago, Parr8hed said:

Oops, left off an L.  KendalL  She does rides on peloton and the boxing stuff.  She is notoriously hard core.  She is famous for her "metal" rides.  They are pretty intense.  She has a 45 min "Metallica" ride that is just insane.  If I do that one, and go all out trying to match all of the cadence and resistance cues then I am usually covered in sweat, gasping for air and barely able to move.   

Is it you or G, that has the collage hangin up in your pain cave?

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Parr8hed said:

Peloton Instructor Kendall Toole : r/FitAndNatural

Approved.  :) 

• Heart 1