First off, I am ok.

Wilbur

1 hour ago, Rattlecan said:

You're over $2.00 per liter? We were up to just under $1.90 but last I was out a couple of days ago it was back down to about $1.62

I think we are at $1.97 earlier this week.  It has been bouncing under and over for a bit now.  We order 'boutique gas' for our gas stations here in BC don't ya know..., which costs more to make

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Zephyr said:

I think we are at $1.97 earlier this week.  It has been bouncing under and over for a bit now.  We order 'boutique gas' for our gas stations here in BC don't ya know..., which costs more to make

Do they give it the floral essence of  Lotus Pinnatus ?

• Haha 1

On March 1 I paid $3.759/gallon

On March 20 I paid $3.639/gallon.  Both at the same Sunoco station - Costco's probably $0.20 cheaper but the lines are too long.

I was expecting over $4/gallon, but didn't know the governor of Maryland temporarily stopped the $0.36/gal. state gas tax.

Of course, since Maryland's law says the annual state budget must be balanced each year, I'm sure to get hit with bigger tax bills.  So I, with a car I'll drive about 500 miles/month at 31 mpg, will pay anyway for my uncollected gas tax plus the uncollected gas tax of drivers who drive 18,000 miles/year in less than 20 mph vehicles!