I am still pissed with iTunes.

Wilbur

How long ago did they delete all music from my music that was not purchased from Apple?  I had more than 300 CD's loaded to iTunes and figured it was safe enough that I could get rid of the CD's.  Not so, apparently. 

:angry:

• Sad 3

4 minutes ago, Zephyr said:

I need to get my wife to check hers.  She did the same thing as you and is gonna be rotted if her music is gone

I found out driving home from work one day, and that is my time, thinking, I haven't heard the Hip in a long time.  Search my iTunes and they were gone.  Then looked at the song count and what was previously over 4000 was at 1300 or so.  :(   

58 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

How long ago did they delete all music from my music that was not purchased from Apple?  I had more than 300 CD's loaded to iTunes and figured it was safe enough that I could get rid of the CD's.  Not so, apparently. 

:angry:

Are you sure it's not on your HD, just missing from iTunes?  I recently backed up our music library and it was all in the iTunes folder on the HD.  

53 minutes ago, Philander Seabury said:

I always hated iTunes. It ran horribly on a windows machine.  I just use free streaming services. Trying to keep a music collection just stressed me out. Made a ton of coasters back in the day. :D

I'd rate it the least intuitive major product on my computer. Frustratingly awful.  

30 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Are you sure it's not on your HD, just missing from iTunes?  I recently backed up our music library and it was all in the iTunes folder on the HD.  

I have a back up on a hard drive but a number of songs have corrupted bits.  I will see what can be recovered.  Like I need a time consuming project. :angry:

• Sad 1