So none of you bastards ever asked how my ginger hummus came oot

Ralphie

6 minutes ago, shootingstar said:

Do you have the recipe? I'm curious...

I  would think the  hummus base needs to be abit creamier for ginger root flavour. 

The best hummus I like sends to be a smoother with abit of olive oil that floats to top. I buy from a Middleastern bakery.

It was snot enough better than Boar’s Head to be worth the trouble. 
Yes, I posted the recipe in the original thread. Brb!  But I added hot sauce like I always do for hummus. 

2 hours ago, shootingstar said:

Do you have the recipe? I'm curious...

I  would think the  hummus base needs to be abit creamier for ginger root flavour. 

The best hummus I like sends to be a smoother with abit of olive oil that floats to top. I buy from a Middleastern bakery.

6 minutes ago, Old No. 7 said:

What hot sauce did you use? A micro plane grater would address the graininess of the fresh ginger. Add a tablespoon of dried ginger next time. Adds some oomph to the fresh stuff. 

Oh yeah, never thought of that!  I think that is the file-like thing my wide fseu to zest lemons.  I either used Louisiana Chipotle Hot Sauce or Arizona Gun Slinger Jalapeno Hot Sauce.  I need another bottle of habanero stuff.   This was the first time I ever used real tahini instead of peanut butter, but I must say I actually almost prefer the peanut butter for a more creamy texture like Shooter mentioned.