Nancy business

Airehead

Thanks a lot now I am thinking of Gideon’s bibles and Lil. 

His rival, it seems
Had broken his dreams
By stealing the girl of his fancy
Her name was Magill
And she called herself Lil
But everyone knew her as Nancy

• Awesome 1
  • Haha 2

I think the update was in the how many miles thread but I’ll post it here because I like talking about Nancy. I spent from 9am until 9:30 pm with her yesterday. We walked around where she lives for over an hour. We talked, we hugged and kissed a lot. Then we drove to Kent and had lunch. We came back to her house and did more hugging and kissing (she is a very good kisser). We discovered that the step down into her family room is a great place to do that. I stand in the family room and she stands in the dining room and we are just the right height for really good hugging and kissing.

We went over to the school and picked up Hannah the six year old little girl that she baby sits until her dad gets home from work. She is a beautiful little girl and she fell in love with me. We played more uno flip until it was time to take Itsaso to her basketball practice in Akron. Hannah is a very good player. Itsaso is a very good basketball player. She plays in Spain. She starts tournaments next weekend and they are all over the place. I’ll probably go to the one in Youngstown and maybe the one in Columbus but probably not the ones in other states.

• Heart 2
  • Awesome 2

1 minute ago, Airehead said:

What is in the agenda for today?

We have been texting but no plans for getting together today. Owl probably do some housework. I need to work on this house either to get it ready to sell or get it ready for a new resident. A lot of work involved to do that, probably a years worth.

• Heart 1