I'm a terrorist

Square Wheels

I got searched once.  It was strange to stand there as they pawed through my intimates.  There were people standing around, and they are rifling through my bog...picking up my G strings and lacy bras.  

Yeah, nothing in that bag but a bunch of hot looking underwear and sports attire.  

I had them search my bag once.. just once... I guess bringing along a harness and a respirator for a job is a bad thing.. they told me I was not allowed to have it on the plane. I told them it is 1,000 in cost.... they told me to hold on tight to it and don't lose it.. LOL

TSA pulled me out of line a number of years ago. They said I triggered some sort of sniffer. Searched me, my bags, questioned me till I almost missed the plane. I figure it was some fireproofing residue on my clothes...went straight to the airport from a jobsite.

... and they are rifling through my bog...picking up my G strings and lacy bras.  

Yeah, nothing in that bag but a bunch of hot looking underwear and sports attire.  

I imagine they consider that one of the side benefits of the job.  They go back to the lunchroom at noon and swap stories about who got to fondle what - or whom - during the day.