How was your day?

Airehead

It was good. 

After morning workout I went to the garage and made some engine parts on the lathe. Was a little disappointed in the rv show that we went to. After the rv show Wo46 and I stopped at the bicycle store and looked at some new bicycles. 

Now we are sitting at the bar having a Brisket sandwich. 

Life is good 

• Heart 3
  • Awesome 1

13 minutes ago, petitepedal said:

My neighbor and I went to a craft fair..and then Target for a few odds and ends...including a long teddy bear for my friend Trude's new shepherd rescue who is 5 mos old....we also did lunch...finished up with laundry and 50 minutes on my treadmill. 

20220326_123215.jpg

How long will it take the puppy to tear apart that bear? Is it already shredded?

• Haha 2

My daughter in law bought Banner a monkey that was reinforced with nylon rope so the dog wouldn’t be able to destroy it as fast. It lasted two minutes.

I wish I had a Nancy adventure today. I worked on the closet today. When Nancy was on her way over here on Sunday I had an hour and ten minutes to make the house presentable. I loaded the dishwasher, picked up the living room, and stuffed all the laundry baskets of clean laundry in the closet that I had cleaned out everything that was on the floor. Today I was folding laundry. 
    Nancy went to a basketball game in Wooster today.

• Heart 3

15 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

When Nancy was on her way over here on Sunday I had an hour and ten minutes to make the house presentable. I loaded the dishwasher, picked up the living room, and stuffed all the laundry baskets of clean laundry in the closet that I had cleaned out everything that was on the floor.

you bachelor you :party:

• Haha 3

Slept in and drank coffee & chilled until 10 am.  Did some errands around the house, walked Jack & then went to my daughters house to walk Smokey as they where out all day.  Looked at some open houses, groceries & made dinner.

Chilling on my comfy chair before we take Jack out for his evening walk.

• Heart 3

Came to a decision to abandon any thought of building a competitive Outlaw class car after spending some time at one of my racer friends shop.  The price on these cars has crept up to over $2000 + maintenance and breakage and they are demanding of testing time to the extreme.  I sold my totally inadequate hot motor and throttle system and bought a pair of super coilover shocks to solve a sticking shock problem on the bracket car,  Rain, sleet and hail made the day not so good for outdoor activities.

• Heart 1
  • Hugs 2

The morning was taken up with taking Eos to Mud Bay to weigh her. The lovely Sara with an H says she is looking "full figured". Yep....up about 1-2 lbs to 63.  that's a good weight for her. Then picked up some small chuck it balls & another small Kong toy. Stella (Chi-wieenie) & Eos have been fighting/trading out the small chuckit balls. Then home & showered Eos. She got loose in the wetlands a couple days ago. Pretty smelly. She does well in the shower with the wand spray head. Then did some errands & dropped off 2 folding tables to my good friends. Then to Petsmart for a new collar & leash for eos. Her collar is pretty stained with sweat & dirt. Then watched college baseball. My beloved Oregon state Beavers were disinterested until the 9th inning. Down 7-1 they pull off a furious rally to tie at 7. Then Cal comes up to bat in B9th. 2nd pitch was a homer to walk off. Just made whiskey sours & relaxing now. 

• Heart 3
  • Awesome 1

Woke up at 6am, got a truckload of dirt, cleaned 90 five gallon buckets for planting in, moved grapes to larger containers (cut two 55 gal containers for planting), unloaded dirt, ran to lowes twice, power washed the patio, and just made it inside for the night. 

• Heart 3

Picked up shelving that finally arrived at IKEA. Bought lumber for an outdoor kitchen table. WoW went to Casa Grande for the veggie market. They had tomatillos, eggplant, squash, green pepper and some things I’m forgetting. Sounds like fresh salsa verde, eggplant Parmesan and baba ganoush on the horizon!

Got all the shelving assembled and got the books into the shelving in the loft. WoW unpacked glasses into the new shelves in the dining room. 
Oldest daughter stopped by to pick up veggies so I’ll work on the table tomorrow after I ride South Mountain. 

• Heart 1

Thanks for asking Skeeter.  I hope you and Einstein had a great day.  Ours was very ho-hum hum-drum boring.  Didn't leave the house all day.  Spent most of it getting my wife on a password protector so she can access our financial things online. Those things are a drag to nail down -- but once you do -- you're much more secure. 

• Heart 1

8 hours ago, KrAzY said:

Woke up at 6am, got a truckload of dirt, cleaned 90 five gallon buckets for planting in, moved grapes to larger containers (cut two 55 gal containers for planting), unloaded dirt, ran to lowes twice, power washed the patio, and just made it inside for the night. 

Wow. You were industrious 

2 hours ago, Airehead said:

Wow. You were industrious 

Today starts a new day.. gonna empty and cut another drum, drill holes in the bottom of the buckets, pick up after the dogs and mow the lawn, pick up about 20 buckets of composting from a neighboring town, and who knows what else.. 

• Heart 1

Rode South Mountain, picked up some planks for the shelf deck of the outdoor kitchen table and built the frame when I got home. Lots of sawdust led vacuuming the garage and then sucking up the leaves from the burr oak. It doesn’t shed leaves in the fall. The spring leaves push the old ones off. 

• Heart 1