What we do for family fun

BR46

2 hours ago, Square Wheels said:

Who takes the pics?

etech photos

https://www.etechphoto.com/

2 hours ago, Zephyr said:

I like how in the top pic the wheel is actually off the ground

That's how we know that we are at maximum turning speed. This is where trust comes in because if she is not in that position at the right time we have two options....go straight off the track or hope that I get it slowed down enuff that we don't flip.

• Heart 1

57 minutes ago, BR46 said:

etech photos

https://www.etechphoto.com/

That's how we know that we are at maximum turning speed. This is where trust comes in because if she is not in that position at the right time we have two options....go straight off the track or hope that I get it slowed down enuff that we don't flip.

Damn, and most couples can't even ride a tandem together withoot getting a divorce. :D  Or play Scrabble. :whistle:

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Philander Seabury said:

Damn, and most couples can't even ride a tandem together withoot getting a divorce. :D  Or play Scrabble. :whistle:

Before we go out on the track we sit down and discuss what we need to do in each corner and if possible we walk or bicycle ride the track. The first few laps of practice are at 50% of race speed and when Wo46 is comfortable we start picking up the pace.

After each practice session we sit down with a track map and discuss changes in in body position and timing we also have a few hand signals that we use for communication to make adjustments.

In the race we don't really have time to communicate to each other and we have to be able to work as one.