Would you ride one of these?

Square Wheels

1 hour ago, maddmaxx said:

Wilderness Trail Bikes.  I've been riding their saddles for 20 years or more.

I had a WTB saddle on the road bike. When I bought the bike, the LBS switched out the stock saddle for the WTB and gave me a lower price for the bike. I eventually replaced it with a women’s road saddle that I really liked. But not enough to want to ride the road bike. 

@Square Wheels, mr. and I both have Brooks leather saddles. He hasn’t ridden a stif road saddle for years, and it’s been a few for me, as well. Does your dealer let you try it out? 

2 minutes ago, MoseySusan said:

@Square Wheels, mr. and I both have Brooks leather saddles. He hasn’t ridden a stif road saddle for years, and it’s been a few for me, as well. Does your dealer let you try it out? 

I'm not in a position to buy right now, but I would definitely want to try first.  There are a couple of places near me I suspect I could find one to try.

• Heart 1

5 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

I'm not in a position to buy right now, but I would definitely want to try first.  There are a couple of places near me I suspect I could find one to try.

Hook it up. It’s worth trying so you know. If your ankles/feet are ok to ride.

1 hour ago, MoseySusan said:

Hook it up. It’s worth trying so you know. If your ankles/feet are ok to ride.

The foot is 90% ok with the amount of riding I've been doing.  Not sure I could push 30+ miles yet, but it's a lot better than it was in the fall.

I’d try it if someone gave me one.   My butt likes the shape of the Fizik Aliante saddles and I have them on all of my road/cross bikes.

I have a different saddle that I like on my Anthem.  It’s not that cushy but the shape works for me.