New auto law in Virginia.

maddmaxx

They shouldn't have to pass a law like this, the police should just bulldoze these vehicles off the road.  The modification is called the Carolina Squat and for a number of reasons it's a dangerous mod.  It's like having about twice the allowable tongue weight for those of you who tow.

New Virginia Law Bans "Carolina Squat" Vehicle Modification (msn.com)

There's a picture in the link that shows you what the squat looks like.

• Heart 1

The only good thing about these trucks is the entertainment they provide.  There is a guy on the youtubes that feeds squatted trucks into big chippers and they come out in a million pieces of mulch.  He then sells the mulch in small glass containers to fund his buying of more squatted trucks to destroy. 

• Heart 1

16 hours ago, Page Turner said:

That reminds me of 10th Grade in 1965-66 when we got a classmate named Lorenzo whose family had escaped from Castro's Cuba.

At some point, somebody brought up "Cuban Heels," the semi-high heels for dancing which we're going out of style but still popular in certain circles.

Lorenzo asked me, "What are Cuban heels?"

I replied, "They're the 2-3 inch high heels that flamenco and some other dancers, male and female, wear."

He said, "Oh, in Cuba we call them 'Hollywood Heels.'"

• Haha 2

I get it, some things are a matter of personal taste.

OTOH, some things are just so stupid as to be declared just butt ugly stupid.  But, ya gotta be cool, so do what they did

I'm convinced this one was started by some psychologist doing a study.