First quarter

Parsnip Totin Jack

Q1. was good. Getting in more hours of exercise than in previous years. Downside was I've been to three funerals so far this year.

Q2. I plan to stay retired no matter how many job offers I'm getting. I even had one in Arizona! I have tickets to two baseball games, three concerts, and one play. Going the visit the USAF Museum in Dayton Ohio for a couple of days. WoJSTL and I are going to spend 3 days riding on the Katy Trail and Rock Island Trail. Also watch various grandsons on different days.

I have at least a metric century planned and maybe for a full century if I can get in the training miles.

• Heart 2

I've done pretty well with my treadmill...hopefully Condo crap will go back to normal and I can get a Sunday morning workout going..I also hope to get back to church (10am Sunday is a lousy meeting time)..

I got 2 more months of trainer sessions...and I hope in another month I can get on the bike...

4 hours ago, Old No. 7 said:

Of the year ends on Friday. How is 2022 going for you so far? Plans for the second quarter? What do you plan to accomplish? These aren’t resolutions, just goals to make progress towards where you want to be. 

So far the year has been good to us with traveling and racing. A far as goals I am working on the sidecar looking for the last few mph and last few hp that hidden in there somewhere. It seems like I'm working on the thing trying to go faster but what we are up against is all the other teams bought used sidebars that were already built and tested. We are racing my design, my geometry setup for steering and I do 95% of my own machining on the brakes, engine cylinders, head and transmission.

As far as personal goals Wo46 and I are planning on training so we can get back to participating in Duathlons again. It was one of the reasons for her new bike. We usually finish close together because she's a faster runner than me but I bicycle faster. 

It has to do with a ankle injury from 35 years ago.

• Heart 2