Terrific Tuesday

Airehead

I actually came into the office for work since there is a retirement party today  for someone I like.  Doubt he'll care that I'm there since he's helped so many people over the years, but it's the sort of thing that's right to do.

• Heart 3

Woke up. Got out of bed. Dragged a comb across my head. Not really, no hair, don’t care. Made coffee, bacon and English muffin. Made another coffee and watched the sunrise; something I enjoy. Took some meatballs and mozzarella out of the freezer to thaw for dinner. Baked ziti is on the menu. After work (4:30) I will start the San Marzano tomato sauce. Go to the grocery for a half pint of heavy cream for a Parmesan cream sauce. 
Working on file maintenance tracking and updating some policies for approval. How about you?

• Heart 2

1 minute ago, Airehead said:

@Old No. 7, what time do you leave for work?

I did training with two of three dogs, spent time thinking about things I am grateful for, got ready for work, and drove in a snow squall. Meet with HR about a compensation issue and am now onsite at a school. 

Monday and Tuesday I work from home. When I go into the office, I leave between 6:15 and 6:30. Thirty mile or so drive, takes an hour going in, an hour and ten to fifteen home. Wake up around 5:20. Three years, eleven months to go.

• Heart 1

The percolator power cord shorted out this morning.  No fire, but no coffee, either.  I have a spare, but the wife had already fired up the drip machine.

Getting slammed again at work, stress levels have gone back up lately

Tonight, we have tickets to see The Waitress.  Daughter already had tix, then won another pair at a charity auction.  So we won.  Not sure where the seats are, gotta be careful selecting in that theater, some are bad seats.

• Heart 1