Just had an altercation

KrAzY

24 minutes ago, KrAzY said:

Some dude at work tried to accuse me of taking his coffee cup. Supposedly he lost his two weeks ago and mine looks like his. I have been bringing this cup to work for well over a year on and off when I’m not using my black one. I asked if he fell off the back of his truck and got dented, he said no and then he slapped me.

...fify. :)

• Haha 3

Dudes like that probably stole toilet paper from the office bathrooms during The Great Toilet Paper Crisis, leaving more than one person stranded in a time of great need.

Since you don't know that he actually did such a thing, I would not recommend putting rolls of toilet paper into the drawers of his cubicle desk and then filling the drawers with water.

• Heart 2

23 minutes ago, Thaddeus Kosciuszko said:

Dudes like that probably stole toilet paper from the office bathrooms during The Great Toilet Paper Crisis, leaving more than one person stranded in a time of great need.

Since you don't know that he actually did such a thing, I would not recommend putting rolls of toilet paper into the drawers of his cubicle desk and then filling the drawers with water.

I would never do something like that. That’s not below my standards of a good time, but too many cameras at work. 
I also would never back fill a neighbors sprinkler with food coloring…

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Kirby said:

You should drink out of that cup, but make feeble attempts to try to disguise it so it looks like it's his and you're trying to cover it up.  It will drive him nutty.

I’m not gonna hide it, but I will be walking around with it on the floor where he works and sip from it as he watches me talk to other co-workers.. ☺️

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Haha 1