Wet and wild Wednesday

petitepedal

11 minutes ago, Kirby said:

Slightly warmer today but still only in the mid-40's and gray.  It's supposed to be in the 60's tomorrow, but rainy.   Yay, still a day to wear comfy fleece!

That comes in handy for getting hugs and snuggling. I wore a fleece shirt last Thursday and had two females snuggling me most of the day and evening. I was even told I smell good, LOL. The smell is thanks to Bath and Body’s scented body lotion. Just a hint of fragrance, you have to get real close to smell it.

On 3/30/2022 at 6:58 AM, petitepedal said:

Rain and sleet mix the next 2 days...Thankful..I have Friday off..and Friday is payday :cheerleader:

Spring is coming folks...just hang on..and keep your allergy meds close.

We've either had cold and wind or rain and wind with daytime temps mostly in the 30's and 40;s.  I was watching CNN last night and didn't realize for a while I was hearing thunder in Maryland, not artillery in Ukraine.

I haven't walked Jake in over a week and he'll be literally jumping for joy when he sees me next.

I was hoping for today, but dawn came late with threatening skies and the forecast says it will be unusually warm but thunderstorms today and tonight.

I won't be able to open the windows and air out the house, but at least the weather will go easy on my heating bill: my bill for March gas and electricity will only be $117 (after $181 in February) according to energy company BGE's estimates and I used 6% less energy than the avg. of the 20% lowest energy usage BGE customers from similar-sized houses in February while keeping my thermostat at 75° and heating the whole house plus the back porch.  That's one of the silver linings to the house fire!

Hopefully, I'll walk Jake tomorrow.

image.png.c02dd92e7ef50df7eaeef48cfc9105dc.png image.png.7f457d60eba5a29a572c31f32d6bd5a0.png