Weekend plans as we start April...

petitepedal

:nyanya: I have Friday off...got a 7 to 11... 4 hour window to replace the hydraulics on my treadmill ..it has feather touch folding..but mine seemed to come down harder so when the repair guy was here..he put in the order to replace it...If I gotta be off for a 4 hour window..let's do Friday :cheerleader:

It is also payday :cheerleader:

And the weatherheads are talking 50's :cheerleader:

• Heart 4

Friday, make resolutions. Since they’re basically a joke, I save mine for April 1. No plans. I requested 2 hours PTO to leave early and get a bike ride in since it’s going to be warm but I heard nothing back. Time cards were due yesterday at noon, weather said gusty winds on Friday so I pulled the plug on a bike ride and cancelled my request. Saturday I will try to gravel ride again. Sunday, get stuff done.

• Heart 3

Not much

Thursday - finish assembling the greenhouse, get the plants and lights in there, pull some more staples out of the boat engine cover

Friday, Run the video for Station of the Cross, choir rehearsal, hopefully get to the marriage prep session in the church hall before everyone leaves

Saturday, weed & feed, marriage prep class, Mass, back to the hall for the dinner, hang out to watch Villanova reach the finals

Sunday, finish the boat cover, plant some leafy stuff, maybe get the garden fence up, afternoon concert, early evening hockey game

Sometime in there I have to start stressing about not starting taxes yet

• Heart 1

20 hours ago, BuffJim said:

Hot date Friday night at the best Italian restaurant in the metro area. Got a $50 gift certificate, which will make a dent. 

Which restaurant?

18 hours ago, groupw said:

Thursday- after work, I meet with a prospective model to discuss ideas for a shoot. After that, I pick up WoW and we meet youngest daughter for dinner since she will be out of town for my birthday. 
Friday - Day off. Need to get a new driver’s license since mine is about to expire. Take care of a few things around the house and get a pork butt ready to smoke. Hopefully get a ride in some time. 
Saturday- I turn 60! Having some neighbors and coworkers over for some pulled pork and drinks. 
Sunday - a whole lot of nothing! Hopefully a ride, but otherwise a lazy day!

Happy Birthday 

• Heart 1

Get more docs. to send and copy to lawyer.

Pickup my custom orthotics as 1 of my bike stops. Go cycling in another park which I haven't been since Dec., eat a snack at Mediterranean bakery, do some shopping elsewhere. Maybe stop at a bookstore which I've been avoiding because there have been STILL anti-mask protests...even though the restrictions are dropping.

They are predicting Saturday weather 28°-53° 50% chance of rain. It it doesn’t look too bad we are planning to walk the whole way around the lake. That is just shy of a half marathon. If the weather is too bad we will stay home and play around. I talked to the bike shop owner today. He wants me to drop off my wife’s bike and he is going to put a new front fork on it. After Esther hit a post and broke off the dropouts I took it to a weld shop and had them welded back on but I don’t like the looks of the weld. Better safe than sorry. 

Saturday morning I have to help my sister move beds and other stuff around in her house because her husband's son from his first marriage is flying in with his wife and infant son to see his father.

Sunday I need to check for ants - I found one in the living room today and he must be a scout from a nearby anthill.