Chris, crap

Dottleshead

Oh cool!   I hadn’t seen that but he was rumored to be interested.   

I’ll trust the Rams leadership on managing the cap.  They don’t miss often and fix it when they do, ahem Goff… They always seem to find a way to compete.

Fuck Them Picks! 😂

• Heart 1

Just now, ChrisL said:

Oh cool!   I hadn’t seen that but he was rumored to be interested.   

I’ll trust the Rams leadership on managing the cap.  They don’t miss often and fix it when they do, ahem Goff… They always seem to find a way to compete.

Fuck Them Picks! 😂

You have Donald, Wagner and Ramsey HOFers playing in the three layers of your defense. Bobby can still play. He’s obviously not the same spry guy as his younger self but he’s smart, takes care of himself and is a heck of a leader. I wish him the best. 

• Heart 1

12 minutes ago, Dottles said:

You have Donald, Wagner and Ramsey HOFers playing in the three layers of your defense. Bobby can still play. He’s obviously not the same spry guy as his younger self but he’s smart, takes care of himself and is a heck of a leader. I wish him the best. 

Don’t forget Leonard Floyd on the edge. He quietly (because of Von Miller) had a good year.  But, every other starter on that D is home grown player.  

17 minutes ago, ChrisL said:

Don’t forget Leonard Floyd on the edge. He quietly (because of Von Miller) had a good year.  But, every other starter on that D is home grown player.  

Bobby is playing at the 17th hole but I don’t bet against him. You have 3 of the best. The great thing for you guys is he knows the NFC West inside and out. 

58 minutes ago, Dottles said:

Bobby is playing at the 17th hole but I don’t bet against him. You have 3 of the best. The great thing for you guys is he knows the NFC West inside and out. 

I haven’t been able to find the details of his deal.  How much of it is guaranteed & such.  I think we all know he’s not gonna be a Ram at 36 YO. I’m guessing 2-3 years and the Rams move on. 

7 minutes ago, ChrisL said:

I haven’t been able to find the details of his deal.  How much of it is guaranteed & such.  I think we all know he’s not gonna be a Ram at 36 YO. I’m guessing 2-3 years and the Rams move on. 

yeah, we're waiting on those details up here too.  I do know he was seeking a 1 year deal for $11 million.  So I'm guessing that 5 year deal is really a 2 year deal but he might not even do that.  My guess is it's worth more for two years and padded with incentives the first year.  It's probably written in away that would make it lucratively attractive he stuck around 2 is my guess?  That way they can pay him out more money but not all in one year.

• Heart 1