The Fastest Indian with Anthony Hopkins on Amazon Prime

sheep_herder

Thanks for the tip, @sheep_herder. I'm watching it now. It's funny to hear Anthony Hopkins speaking with an Australian accent!

My Smart TV has an Amazon Prime button right on the remote control but, on the Movies You Might Like list, I had to scroll past two George Carlin movies/comedy shows, plus a lot of movies and documentaries I'll need to check on later, before it scrolled far enough on my TV screen to find the Indian motorcycle movie.  It's usually easier to find it on my laptop, put it on my Watchlist, then quickly find it under Watchlist on the Prime page on the TV but I'm tired from shopping plus helping my sister and BiL today so I'll just defrost and nuke a bowl of my homemade chili and watch a motorcycles movie.

• Awesome 1
  • Hugs 1

23 hours ago, MickinMD said:

Thanks for the tip, @sheep_herder. I'm watching it now. It's funny to hear Anthony Hopkins speaking with an Australian accent!

My Smart TV has an Amazon Prime button right on the remote control but, on the Movies You Might Like list, I had to scroll past two George Carlin movies/comedy shows, plus a lot of movies and documentaries I'll need to check on later, before it scrolled far enough on my TV screen to find the Indian motorcycle movie.  It's usually easier to find it on my laptop, put it on my Watchlist, then quickly find it under Watchlist on the Prime page on the TV but I'm tired from shopping plus helping my sister and BiL today so I'll just defrost and nuke a bowl of my homemade chili and watch a motorcycles movie.

How was the movie?