TIGT

kingtermite

Doh! The corn maze it out now. Posted on the front page:

ATTENTION:  Our Corn Maze was damaged in the wind storm last night.  Due to safety concerns we will not operate the maze for the rest of this season.  We will give refunds at our ticket booth if you have purchased a Corn Maze ticket and want a refund.  Our Zombie Paintball Hayride and the Nightmare on Nine are still fully operational and under cover!  We hope you will come down and enjoy our event!

http://www.thomasfamilyfarm.com/

I think I got a good 10 head shots last night. I think the wife got a few in too. :)

Boy, I think you have to be really at the end of your rope to take a job like that where you dress up in raggedy clothes and wear zombie make-up like those guys in the picture, and then on top of that take head shots from paintball gun wielding tourists!

Boy, I think you have to be really at the end of your rope to take a job like that where you dress up in raggedy clothes, wear zombie make-up, and take head shots from paintball gun wielding tourists!

They don't actually look like the photo. They are all padded up and wearing motorcycle helmets with visors. :D

But still.....I'm guessing it's gotta be high school kids getting minimum wage.

Doh! The corn maze it out now. Posted on the front page:

ATTENTION:  Our Corn Maze was damaged in the wind storm last night.  Due to safety concerns we will not operate the maze for the rest of this season.  We will give refunds at our ticket booth if you have purchased a Corn Maze ticket and want a refund.  Our Zombie Paintball Hayride and the Nightmare on Nine are still fully operational and under cover!  We hope you will come down and enjoy our event!

http://www.thomasfamilyfarm.com/

safety issues??? you are walking in a field... do they think you might fall on a corncob???

Paintball is fun.. but it does not look like it will be all that fun just shooting out of a bus window.. why not run around through the woods and see what havoc you can bring from your wake of corpus less bodies you leave behind