Tom (the noob) needs our help!

ChrisL

14 minutes ago, ChrisL said:

He sent me a cryptic message this morning. Something about a Mexican prison and he didn’t know it was in his suitcase & he was framed.  Apparently there is a go fund me to pay off the corrupt Mexican authorities holding him: Thenoobwasframed.com

He actually hit me back that he’s on vacation, doing fine & will be back on Monday. 

Did you ever meet when he was down that way?

Just now, Dottles said:

Did you ever meet when he was down that way?

He had a lot going on with his FIL’s house & we were just far enough away to make a quick stop by a PITA (1.5 hour one way drive).  So no we never did.  

He also lives near my brother in-law and we weren’t able to hook up when I was there either. But I’d love to meet up with Tom & @Old No. 7 the next time I’m in VA.

• Heart 2

Just now, ChrisL said:

He had a lot going on with his FIL’s house & we were just far enough away to make a quick stop by a PITA (1.5 hour one way drive).  So no we never did.  

He also lives near my brother in-law and we weren’t able to hook up when I was there either. But I’d love to meet up with Tom & @Old No. 7 the next time I’m in VA.

I feel the same.  Tom because he's a Retodd and Old because he's full of sunshine.

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, ChrisL said:

I’m down with that.

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, ChrisL said:

Something about a Mexican prison and he didn’t know it was in his suitcase & he was framed.

Apparently there is a go fund me to pay off the corrupt Mexican authorities holding him:

...this is what the cartels always force their kidnapped American tourists to say in e-mails.

2 hours ago, ChrisL said:

He sent me a cryptic message this morning. Something about a Mexican prison and he didn’t know it was in his suitcase & he was framed.  Apparently there is a go fund me to pay off the corrupt Mexican authorities holding him: Thenoobwasframed.com

He actually hit me back that he’s on vacation, doing fine & will be back on Monday. 

You missed the April Fool’s deadline by quite a few hours. 

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1